These two families were the bloodlines of both the Turner Family and Kyrie's family members.
Turner family Edit
- William "Bootstrap Bill" Turner: The first known member of this family and was a pirate and a good man. He was the father of Will Turner. He abandoned his family serving his old friend, Jack Sparrow and became cursed. However, he was inadvertently killed by Will and was forced to serve the Flying Dutchman, which was also under the power of Davy Jones. However, they were able to destroy Jones and Will took over as captain of the dutchman. .
- William "Will" Turner: The son of Bootstrap Bill Turner. Will was born and raised in England until his mother's death. He went to search for his father, but to no avail and his ship was attacked. While initially falling in love with Elizabeth Swann, he realized that Valkyrie, his best friend, was his true love. Will married her during the battle of the Maelstrom. He and Kyrie later have a son named Will Turner and a daughter named Judy.
- William Turner III: The son of Will and Kyrie Turner. He and his sister were raiseed by their mother with the help of
- Judy Turner: the daughter of Will and Kyrie Turner. Judy inherits her father's cunning nature and her mother's graceful-like sequences.
Kyrie's family Edit
- Jack Sparrow - As a child, he lived on Shipwreck Island but he eventually ran away from home to escape his hectic household and the torturings of his "Grandmama". He spent his teenage years embarking on a series of adventures with a ragtag crew. In his young adult life, he worked for the East India Trading Company until he refused to transport slaves, in which he took a permanent life of a pirate. He has a younger sister named Kyrie.
- Edward Teague - Jack's father, Keeper of the Code and former Pirate Lord of Madagascar. A legendary pirate in his own right, Teague occasionally re-appeared in the life of his son, who followed in his buccaneering footsteps.
- Jack Sparrow's mother - Jack's mother and Teague's wife. After she died, Teague kept her head, which was made into a shrunken head. Teague would later give the head to Jack.
- Grandmama - Edward Teague's mother and former Pirate Lord of the Atlantic Ocean. A very old pirate with black eyes and a strong, husky voice. She enjoyed inflicting severe pain on Jack throughout his childhood. Apparently, she came close to killing him on three separate occassions. But, according to Teague, that was her way of expressing her love for her grandson. She nearly "died of grief" at eighty-two when Jack ran away from home. She often defended herself from "Quick Draw" McFleming with one of the half-dozen daggers tucked away in her girdle. It is also implied that she and Joshamee Gibbs were good friends, as he was present at her seventy-fourth birthday party. She develops a slight attraction to Hector Barbossa upon being introduced to him by her grandson.
- "Ace" Brannigan - a pirate captain and Jack's uncle. He was frequently ganged up on and beaten by the "kids" of the family.
- Aunt Hazel - Jack's aunt. Not much is known about her.
- "Quick Draw" McFleming - Jack's second-aunt. She'd frequently assault Jack's "Grandmama" with rum tankards.
- Valerie- Jack's pirate cousin. Teague has great respect for her, and he wishes that his son would be more like her.
- Mabeltrude the Violent Visionary - A cousin of Grandmama's. When Jack was eight, she predicted that he would nearly burn down Grandmama's ship, consequently causing her and Teague to lock him in the brig where he couldn't do too much damage.
- Patriarch - He controlled the family inheritance of plundered treasure. Teague constantly schemed to overthrow this man and secure all the loot for himself.
- The "Little Cousins" - "Quick Draw" McFleming's children, whom Jack found to be extremely unpleasant.